Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Free-for-All

Forgot to snap a picture today. I feel like doo-doo. This Zyrtec allergy medicine makes me feel like a zombie! I wish my health plan would let me get Allegra like I've used successfully for years!

Whining aside, this is what I packed for BunnieB's lunch today. Basically it was a collection of stuff I needed to use up:

  • Leftover mashed potatoes, formed into shapes (by pressing into Jello mold and leaving in fridge overnight) [verdict - as with yesterday's potato purses, she loved it].
  • Leftover round steak that I'd frozen a while back, cut into small pieces & briefly heated in oil [verdict - loved it].
  • Ketchup [verdict - omg, I think she actually used the ketchup! Alert, First use of condiment in lunchbox!].
  • The last of the cheese tortellini, uncooked [verdict - loved it, but a whole bentobox cup is more than she has time to eat].
  • Organic green seedless grapes & blueberries, on skewers [verdict - liked the grapes, seemed to avoid the blueberries].
  • A couple of leftover roasted chickpeas [verdict - hmmm, I'll have to check. She SAID she wouldn't touch these, but I didn't see them in her lunchbox!].
  • A mixture of chocolate-covered peanuts, peanut M&M's, and malted milk balls [verdict - a no-brainer].

No comments: